Wednesday, December 27, 2006

(Long Time)s Square

Teenage boy tourist: Times Square is by far the coolest part of New York. It's almost like heaven!
--Times Square

http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/archives/008387.html




Unless you live here, Teenage Boy Tourist, then it's like hell!

I can't believe I work in this mess. It's nuts on a day to day basis but when I walked out of my office today for lunch I couldn't move. AT ALL! Finally I found a way to elbow and nudge and just plain walk into people to push them faster, and the next thing I knew I was surrounded by a bunch of ugly people with tapered jeans and bad accents. I hate tourists.

Man. At least the holidays bring empty subway cars north of 59th street, but Times Square between Christmas and New Years? I officially work in every New Yorkers' personal hell.



Thug: Just push them out of the way. They're tourists, they'll love it.
--Times Square
http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/archives/008387.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home