Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Idealism. Too much to ask?

This morning, when I would rather be near death than taking the subway to work, I thought about my ideal day.

1. Wake up around 9
2. Make coffee. Drink coffee.
3. Go to gym
4. Come home, shower, make breakfast (eggs, fruit, more coffee)
5. light yummy smelly candle, eat breakfast, read the Times
6. write something witty
7. attend business lunch at a cafe where I'd sit outside and we'd eat a delicious salad and drink wine and solve the artistic woes of the world
8. various other creative work stuff
9. late, delicious dinner (show? movie? baseball game?)
10. drinks
11. sex

It is my ultimate goal in life to make this life come true. Certain ammendments can be made. For example: on Sundays perhaps we sub out the gym and replace it with brunch with friends, mimosas and the SUNDAY times. Perhaps rather than eggs I have granola for breakfast. Maybe not all lunches are business lunches. I don't think I ask for too much.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Misanthropic Mormon said...

i'd substitue a frogurt for the yogurt.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home