Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bruised and Battered

I feel like someone punched me in the face. Hard. In fact, I haven't looked in the mirror all day in fear of seeing a huge bruise aross my face. I went to the dentist this morning which was an awful experience (not necessarily because it involves the dentist), but more so because it involved waking up an hour earlier than usual, drinking less coffee than usual in my first 2 hours of conciousness, and, ok, having a strong man dig around inside your mouth with pointy metal objects for an hour is not a pleasant experience.

Unless you're into that kinda thing.

Going to the dentist is just one of those things you have to do when you're insured, you know? And because I can't do anything for longer than 6 months at a time it's hard for me to keep health insurance. So at least, here, at 3pm, I feel accomplished. I went to the dentist. And I feel like I'd rather die.

Do you know how many things you do with your mouth?! It's ridiculous. I can hardly eat, speak, breathe without throbbing pain. Unless you're a celibate mime you just can't deal with this sorta thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam807 said...

I think celibate mimes still eat...

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home