Monday, June 11, 2007

Post Tony/Tonys Stress

I am totally depressed today. What with the Tony's and The Tony both ending last night I'm not sure I have much to live for. I'm tired. My eyes ache. My skin feels gross. All I want to do is sit in a dark room, alone, and write angsty prose and drink carbonated alcoholic beverages.

I got an email this morning (thank god) with my fall class schedule. A teeny light at the end of this dark tunnel. I suppose it's time to start packing up the proverbial cardboard boxes and start moving onto the next thing.

...does anyone know when The Wire comes back to HBO...? Does anyone have a black-tie event I can attend this fall? I have a great dress... and a great ability to analyze HBO television shows.

*sniffle*
*sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home